There are many different situations that can warrant a need for a dumpster rental. Knowing when to rent a dumpster is also important. We have proided you with reason you SHOULD rent a dumpster and reasons when you SHOULD NOT rent a dumpster.
Reasons you should rent a dumpster:
- Garage Clean-out: One of the common reasons many people rent dumpsters is for a room cleanout. I understand the woes of not being able to park in your garage because you have junk laying all around. If you want to get rid of that junk in an easy and affordable manner, a dumpster rental can be a great way to do that.
- Moving: When it comes that time to move from one place to another, this is a great opportunity to rid yourself of unwanted items. Having a dumpster in your driveway, is optimal to throwing out materials you no longer need and do not want to haul from one home to another.
- Remodel/ Renovation: A home remodel or room renovation can accrue quite a lot of waste material. Once you start to re-do your home or room, you will notice that you do not need or do not want most items. A dumpster rental can collect all different kinds of household materials such as clothes, toys and furniture, as well as, construction materials such as wood, metal, insulation and even more.
- Family is coming: If you are planning to have family or friends come and stay with you, you may need to make room for their arrival. This may require you to throw out unwanted junk in your home that is taking up some much needed space. Your family is the perfect excuse to rent a dumpster and make room in your home.
Reasons Not to Rent a Dumpster:
- Not enough trash: Even the smallest 10 yard dumpster rental holds up to about 3 pick-up truckloads of trash. If you only expect to have a few items to throw out or if your average weekly trash can handle your trash, then a dumpster rental may not be necessary.
- Need permanent waste removal: If you are someone who will need a large amount of waste removal every day, then a dumpster rental may not be the best choice. This usually applies to restaurants and office buildings who accumulate trash every day from multiple people.
- Hazardous materials: A temporary dumpster rental is not the best choice for disposing of hazardous materials. Hazardous and flammable items pose a threat to the environment when they are disposed of in landfills, therefor you will need to contact your city to figure out where you can dispose of hazardous materials.
- Dirt: If you need a dumpster for just dirt, then a dumpster rental may be the best way to go. Many waste removal companies cannot accept large amounts of yard debris or dirt. You should look into donating or even selling your dirt to a local gardening center or landscaping company.
Hayes Services can schedule your project and help you manage its complexities. If you are considering working on a project not discussed here, then be sure to contact Hayes Services. From landscaping efforts to foundation preparation, there are a large variety of projects that require the assistance of excavation companies like Hayes Services. Be sure to work with a fully licensed contractor in order to achieve the safest and highest quality outcome.